Details:Phone 0448742262 Email Vicky@diskonto.net
FOR THE MONTH OF MAY
Diskonto will be presenting our young entrepreneurs with an opportunity to show off their skills! Each Saturday in May, we will be opening up our Diskonto platform to allow 7 students to set up their own stalls and start selling. The Grand Winner will win a R1000 Diskonto gift voucher! Many other prizes as well!
DOWNLOAD OUR REGISTRATION FORM TO ENTER! INFO AND REGISTRATION FORM
Here’s how it works:
1) Enter now to book your own stall
2) Decide what product you would like to market and sell on the day
3) Prepare your products and whatever you would like to decorate your space with on the day
4) Take a photo of yourself with your products so that we can advertise it on our social media, and email it to email@example.com
5) Keep the profits, and stand to win!
Rules of the game:
1) Bookings work on a first come first serve basis
2) Students up to grade 7 are allowed to enter
3) A photo of yourself, along with your product to advertise on our social media, must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th April.
3) A deposit of R100 to book your space is payable by the 30th of April
4) You will receive your deposit back as soon as you’ve cleaned and cleared your area after pack up
5) Arrive at 9am to set up for 10am
6) You are required to bring your own table and tablecloth, along with whatever presentation you will be using
7) Each student may bring one helper, e.g. a parent or friend, to help
8) Stalls close at 12pm
9) Area must be clean by 13:00 to receive the deposit back
10) There will be prizes to each weeks winner, as well as a Grand Prize of R1000 Diskonto voucher valid until Jan 2020, for the best entrepreneur for the month of May
Entrepreneurs will be judged on:
Creativity, presentation, products chosen, customer service, % profit